Conformation class can start again, here are the guidelines:
Dates: Wednesday’s July 8, 15, 22, 29 and Aug. 5
I could use at least 2 helpers for set up, checking people in and clean up. Please send me an email at email@example.com if you are willing to assist.
- WDC Members Only. If you are not a member, the next membership meeting for application will be on Thursday July 2 at 7 p.m. at the WDC Building.
- You MUST sign up in advance as we will only allow 8 teams in the ring at one time. A team is one human and one dog. Sign up will be done via Google Sheets, see below. Make sure you look at the bottom of the form to select the correct day and class time.
- Non – active members will be allowed at a cost of $5 per team. Payment must be the exact amount of cash and placed an envelope with your name on it.
- Two sessions will be offered each Wednesday from July 8, 2020 through August 5, 2020, from 6 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. and from 7 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. Class will be OUTSIDE unless it is raining. Plan ahead for heat/sun, etc. 6 p.m. classes will be canceled if is raining due to both indoor areas being booked for other classes.
- Each person must sign a COVID-19 waiver before signing up in Google Sheets. You must initial after each line, sign at the bottom, and deliver to Louise Torkelson BEFORE signing up. Louise’s email is: firstname.lastname@example.org Click for link to waiver: WDC COVID-19 Waiver
If you cannot download, I will have copies available at the class.
- Each session will begin promptly on time. Be in queue, with social distancing of 6 ft. to go into the ring a few minutes in advance.
- 1 dog per team per session, no switching dogs during the class, but you can sign up for both classes (if there is availability) to run two dogs. Be mindful of the temperature, as you will be crating in your vehicle.
- Masks must worn over nose and mouth at all times. No eating and drinking during class. Hand sanitizer will be available outdoors, and you will be asked to use it.
- Areas in the ring will be marked as to where you are allowed to stand.
- No guests or ringside observers, no children, no other pets.
- The building will remain locked, if you need to use the facilities, you will have to check with a trainer and disinfect the toilet and door handles after use. Sometimes indoor facilities will not be available at all due to other classes occurring indoors.
WDC CONFORMATION CLASS SIGN UP
Thanks, Anne Schmidt