Conformation Classes March 24th– April 28th
Thanks to volunteers, I should have trainers/helpers this session. We hope to split the class into groups for at least part of the night.
- Class from 7 – 7:45 approx
- $5 per night unless you are on the Active Membership list.
- You have to wear a mask and hand sanitize when you arrive.
- No crowding.
- Only family members/helpers can watch.
- You must sign the COVID form Every Week when you arrive.
Showing your own dog? Learn and understand the basics, as the WDC Conformation classes prepare both the handler and dog to compete successfully in the show ring at licensed dog shows. Handling is a process of trial and error and a lot of practice!
WDC Conformation Classes are available to dogs of all ages, puppy through adult, as well as the junior handler who is interested in exhibiting their own dog in the breed ring as well as in Junior Showmanship competition.
Conformation classes are designed for people and dogs who want to get the most out of the show ring. You will learn:
- Conformation Terminology
- Ring Etiquette
- How to correctly stack your dog
- Use of mats
- How to use your lead
- Preparing how to show in conformation
For additional information, telephone Anne Schmidt at 920-731-1080 or e-mail: email@example.com