The Winnegamie Dog Club, located in Menasha, Wisconsin, is an all-breed dog club affiliated with the American Kennel Club. Established in 1958, the WDC exists for the purpose of advancing the cause and welfare of dogs, both purebred and mixed-breed.
The club benefits both members and non-members alike.
Non-Members can enjoy training programs, conformation shows, obedience and agility trials, fun matches, educational programs, open houses and other fun events. In addition, the WDC is a great resource for dog-related questions.
The members enjoy further benefits, such as the use of the building and exercise yards, the library, the monthly newsletter, educational presentations at the monthly meetings, free or discounted seminars and training programs, as well as having fun and making good friends.
2019 in Review
In 2019, Winnegamie Dog Club:
- Offered 160 classes
- Trained over 1000 dogs (Yes, in one year!)
- Sponsored 23 events and our building was rented for 14 other events
- Had local police departments come to train their K-9 partners
- Donated funds and equipment to multiple K-9 units
- Donated to local animal rescue groups
- Had members visit nursing homes and hospitals with their therapy dogs
WDC is 100% volunteer. We are incredibly grateful to our 400+ members who make this possible!