LATE FALL SESSION
New Class Safety Requirements
Due to COVID-19 the following safety precautions have been put in place. These precautions must be followed at all times before, during and after class at the Winnegamie Dog Club.
- Students must wait until door is propped open before entry into the building
- Proper masks (no scarves or bandanas) that cover both the nose and mouth must be worn at all time by everyone upon entry to the building
- Surgical masks will be available for purchase for $1 and fabric ones for $5
- Upon entry students must clip their dog to the wall and wash their hands for at least 20 seconds
- Students will have their own assigned area for training and will generally remain in that area.
- If moving is required, social distancing of 6’ will be maintained at all times.
- Only one student per dog. Students cannot bring any spectators to class
- Students can opt to have their dog used by instructor for demonstrations
- Instructor will use hand sanitizer both before and after taking any student dog
- Classes may have some props that will be sanitized between uses
- Playtime will be allowed in the yards before and after class however everyone must remain masked and social distance at all times.
- If anyone is experiencing symptoms (even if it is just allergies) students are asked to stay home
- Class material will be made available via e-mailed homework and video demonstrations
- Students will not be able to drop into another class to make up ones they missed
- Students cannot gather after class to socialize or talk with the instructor. Questions for the instructor can be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rooms and surfaces will be disinfected after each class
These measures are designed to help keep our students, instructors, and club members as safe and healthy as possible. Please consider whether you are able to abide by these safety precautions. If not, we ask that you please wait and join us at a later time when the restrictions have been lifted. Thank you!